PLEASE FOLLOW STEPS LISTED BELOW TO APPLY FOR AVAILABLE POSITIONS
1. Select Department
a. Human Resources
c. Classified Applicant Link
2. A Medical form is required for the Child Nutrition Program
(forms can be obtained at your local health department @ (205-933-9110)
1. Contact the Maintenance and Facilities Department (205-432-3900)
2. Obtain a letter of Referral from Director.
3. Submit Letter of Referral to Human Resource Department.
Bessemer City Schools is currently encouraging anyone interested in becoming a substitute teacher in our school system to apply with Kelly Educational Staffing.
KELLY EDUCATIONAL STAFFING (select this link to be rerouted to Kelly Services)
2204 Lakeshore Drive
Birmingham, Alabama 35209
SELECT THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY FOR A SUBSTITUTE LICENSE:
Substitute License: (select the following link) APPLICATION FOR SUBSTITUTE LICENSE: A $30.00 nonrefundable application fee is required in order to apply for a Substitute License. There is an additional $4.00 transaction fee that will be applied when you pay online:
1. Select the above link (Application for Substitute License)
2. Select substitute, print and complete the application process
3. Provide Human Resources with a copy of the completed online application and your printed $30.00 payment receipt.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE AN UP-TO-DATE BACKGROUND CHECK